My own Experience With Bluehost Web Service Hosting

There are lots of website hosting services available. I consider myself blessed for getting started with Bluehost. Many sites I print is hosted with Bluehost. I also use HostGator to other websites.

This is due to my personal experience with Bluehost.

My Personal Bluehost Client Support Example #1

When I started building sites, I had no idea what I was doing. As time went on, I found techniques for enhancing my SEO, conversion, and site design.

I remember clearly having two websites with about 50 to 60 pages of content I spent months writing. I then decided I wanted a different domain name for one of my websites.

I had nowhere to go except my best WordPress hosting providers that was and was Bluehost. I called them up, was on hold for 10 minutes or so, and was introduced to some technical service representative. I explained my situation. He responded with a"no problem" and asked when I had about 20 minutes to take care of this surgery. I had all the time in the world if he could help.

This Bluehost buyer service rep took the wheel and over 20 minutes or so had migrated my entire website into my new domain without a hitch.

I've done some stupid technical stuff with my websites as I've learned to construct sites. One day that I absent-mindedly re-installed WordPress onto an established website with a lot of content. When you reinstall WordPress over a website, you lose the entire website.

I made the decision to phone Bluehost to see what could be carried out. Luckily, Bluehost had automatically backed up that site about a week before. Long story short, the type Bluehost technical support rep was able to restore my whole site I had lost. This surgery took approximately 50 minutes (I had been told not to rely on Bluehost to have a recent backup - but in this case, they helped me tremendously).

Not many hosting companies are equivalent when it comes to customer support. I know, since before I signed with Bluehost, I'd some domain names registered with the other very popular hosting agency. In the hosting company, one goal is to get customers to register domain names with their support since the chances that customer will then open a hosting account with them is high.

However, this previous hosting service completely dropped the ball in two ways with me.

first I needed a bit of assistance with handling my domain names registered using their service. This was a real drag.n

Secondly, their user interface has been fairly complex. In fact, I could never figure out exactly what I had to perform.

At the time that I called this hosting service to get assistance with my domain names registered with them, I was looking for a hosting company to open an account to host my own websites. Because I had been frustrated with being on hold along with the badly designed user interface, I started researching other hosting services.

I read a blog post with a blogger who seemed to know his stuff. He didn't go on and on about all the features Bluehost provided (after most of the hosting providers provide pretty much the same attributes ). He specifically commented about seldom being on hold for phone support more than a moment.

I was almost sold in that moment. I have done a bit more research and learned that WordPress recommends Bluehost for hosting WordPress sites and blogs. That did it I was sold - but was likely to give Bluehost an evaluation call regarding their customer services.

I called their sales department and wasn't on hold more than a few seconds. I signed up with Bluehost that afternoon.

Since then, I've called Bluehost many times for support. In addition, I use their live chat support frequently, which frequently quickly resolves minor issues or questions I have. At the end of the day, their client's support has a"can-do" mindset and they're adequately staffed to offer prompt support and service.

After that, read this comparison review of Bluehost and yet another very prominent hosting service within this detailed web hosting comparison graph [http://www.websitetemplatereviews.com/hostgator-vs-bluehost-web-hosting-comparison-compare-web-hosting].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

most popular wordpress theme - Premium Vs Free

WordPress Blogging Pointers to Help You Get Started

What You Need To Know Before Purchasing A Latest WordPress Theme